Legal Education and Experience
- Initially entered the legal profession in 1976 and has remained working in law related fields ever since
- Focused primarily in the area of Family Law, with a brief period at Land Titles in New Westminster
- Paralegal to Martha Metzner since 2006
Professional Affiliations and Achievements
- BCPA Registered Paralegal
- Commissioner for taking Affidavits for British Columbia
- To provide efficient and organized structure and support to the firm and its clients
- Born and raised in Langley. Mother of two grown children, and grandmother to three. Hobbies include hiking and snowshoeing.
Please contact Terri to schedule an initial confidential consultation.